We are running a series of workshops and training schools in computational discrete mathematics. By now, we have held the following events:
- First CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics (University of Manchester, November 16th-20th, 2015)
- First Joint GAP-SageMath Days (University of St Andrews, January 18th-22nd, 2016, with a GAP coding sprint on January 13th-16th)
- Second CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics (International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, October 17th-21st, 2016)
- Workshop “Computational Mathematics with Jupyter” (International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, October 17th-21st, 2016), organised jointly with the OpenDreamKit project.
- GAP tutorial as a part of the Summer School on Finite Geometry in Brighton on 26th-30th June 2017. The deadline for registration for the summer school is Friday May 12th, 2017.
- GAP tutorial on August 13th-14th as a satellite event to the Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham.