We provide training for researchers in computational discrete mathematics.
- GAP tutorial on July 22nd and 26th, 2019 – a satellite event to the 21st Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC 2019) in Birmingham.
Training events we have held in the past:
- GAP tutorial on July 16th and 20th, 2018 – a satellite event to the 20th Postgraduate Group Theory Conference (PGTC 2018) in St Andrews.
- GAP tutorial on August 13th-14th, 2017 – a satellite event to Groups St Andrews 2017 in Birmingham.
- GAP tutorial as a part of the Summer School on Finite Geometry in Brighton on 26th-30th June 2017.
- Second CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics (International Centre for Mathematical Sciences, Edinburgh, October 17th-21st, 2016)
- First CoDiMa Training School in Computational Discrete Mathematics (University of Manchester, November 16th-20th, 2015)
For other events organised by CoDiMa, see Events.